The Extra Mile

The Extra Mile

Monday 19 January 2015

Blog Post 32: Wardrobe

The following pictures are images of the clothes i am likely to wear representing my character , the privileged rapper in our opening scene.




These jeans are the jeans i chose to use for my part is due to the fact they are my most expensive jeans at £55. Having my most expensive jeans on me as i am acting as a rich rapper is more believable because we are giving the impression  of my characters wealth.









We decided that my character should wear a polo shirt because it is a more sophisticated and more intelligent look than wearing a hoodie. This again gives the idea that he is from a different class than his friend who will be dressed in more baggy clothing.










This is the jumper I will wear on top of the polo shirt to have the cool, smart and casual look.











One of these two will be the shoes I wear.




No comments:

Post a Comment