The Extra Mile

The Extra Mile

Thursday 5 March 2015

Extension Blog Task 37: Further Changes to the Blog

After changing the layout of the blog the first time, I thought it looked a little bit too 'plain' as a whole and nothing stood out to me in particular. Therefore, to fix this problem, I decided to add a top header with our film's logo to give the blog a main focal point.


At first, this was the header that I had created. I downloaded the font ('Street Soul') online as I couldn't find a better font and the one's we had first initially selected didn't fit well. However after uploading this onto the blog, it still didn't hold much character and the blog was too monochrome.

So to resolve this issue, I decided to add in the companies logos that will be producing/distributing our film to the bottom of the title. Not only did this add more information about our film, it also made it more interesting to look at and gave it more character.

I created this header: 


Here is the design of our blog now:

No comments:

Post a Comment