The Extra Mile

The Extra Mile

Friday 20 March 2015

Question 6 Media Evaluation


Conclusion

The two videos above demonstrate how I used Motion, Garageband and Final Cut Pro. These softwares allowed me to expand my knowledge on the use of these technologies. It allowed me to expand my creativity nd I also learnt a lot of useful skills to achieve my final product. I found Motion particularly useful as it allowed me to include my credits and this was a key aspect of my film opening. Also I found Final Cut Pro extremely useful and its utility was uncontestable as it allowed me to edit my film and add all transitions and filters to my film. Overall these three were very useful technologies along with other such as the camera and the Mac I used to store all my footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment